The section “Hablemos más” comes after the presentation of the main topic of each instructional module. After presenting the topic in context, the “Hablemos más” section gives students vocabulary words to actively use them in the next, practice section ¡Manos a la obra!
The vocabulary is presented in written form, but students can also listen to the pronunciation of each word by clicking on the audio icon.
This is the way we suggest this section should be used:
- When preparing your lesson plan, go over the ¡Manos a la obra! activities. Identify those that require students to work individually.
- Assign those activities for homework. Students will need to use the vocabulary words in the section in order to complete them. This will provide them with the opportunity to learn the new words through use.
- Next class: Check one or two of the assigned activities, and clarify any doubts students might have about the vocabulary.
- Then do the pair and group activities in ¡Manos a la obra! in class.
- Assign the exercises in Práctica individual for homework (more information on how to work with this section is provided on this page).